Well Camilla had her 2 month check up on Friday. It was lots of fun, I got to take all three kids with me. Luckily the kids were really good. They didn't try to run away while we were in the waiting room. But by the time we got back to the room they wanted to play in the trash. Right when we got back there and I got Camilla undressed, Tucker had to go to the bathroom. So the nurse took Camilla to get her stats. Camilla is 11.2 pounds and is 22 inches tall. I'm not sure how accurate her height is since the nurse did it on her own. I also didn't get what percentile she was in but I think she is pretty average. Camilla is the same height as Brody and almost two pounds less. Hopefully next time I won't have to take all three to the doctor, it would be a lot less stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting! Time just goes by so fast!
Wow she is getting big. I can't belive you took the boys with you to the doctors that would be hard
Oh man it sounds like shes just growin like a weed! Wheres the picture of her? Slacker! Haha!
I'm just lucky that I got something posted. I need to take pictures of the kids though. I haven't in awhile and she is changing a lot.
Post a Comment