CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. We went over to Bobbie Jo and Lori's house for Egg Rolls. They were so good and we even had a surprise visit from Santa Claus! Tucker loved it and Hayden was scared again and cried. Tucker didn't ask for a tree so I guess he was satisfied with our tree.

Camilla and Santa. Her shirt says, "Who needs Santa, I have Grandparents"


Hayden Crying with Santa. He did this at our Branch Christmas Party too.

Tucker and Santa. After Christmas he went around saying Ho Ho Ho! He finally started singing Christmas songs right before Christmas. The day after Christmas Tucker and Hayden were playing in their room and I just sat listening to their conversation that went like this.
Tucker: Hayden I'm Joseph Claus, you be Mary Claus, Ho Ho Ho! ( In a deep voice)
Hayden: Ho Ho Ho! ( In a normal voice)
Tucker: No Hayden you are Mary Claus you have to go like this, Ho Ho Ho! (In a high voice).
I was dying laughing. It was so funny. Anyways Tucker and Santa.



My Dad and Patty got everyone Christmas Pjs. We opened ours Christmas Eve. The boys loved theirs and so did we.

Christmas was so much fun. But as rookie parents we saved all the presents until Christmas Eve and had to wrap them all. We won't do that next year. Well since Richard and I started dating we go and look at lights every year. I like to go on Christmas Eve. And this year we went with all of my family. It was fun but Tucker got tired early and we didn't get home until ten and then had to get kids to bed and then still had to wrap all the presents. We didn't go to bed until 3 am. So we let the boys sleep in. Then thankfully didn't get up until 9 am. We had to wake Hayden up. Tucker saw the presents and thought that the knock and run came again. Someone did the twelve days of Christmas to us and he called them the knock and run. He was so excited. We ate breakfast and then opened presents. It was so much fun and I loved watching them open presents.
Before the mayhem of opening presents!
Tucker and Hayden in the new Mickey Mouse Chairs from Santa and their Tia Tory.
Hanging out in their Chairs. They were so excited.

Hayden and his blanket that I made him. I started a week before Christmas and I was up late the night before Christmas Eve finishing tying both their quilts. I spent a lot of Christmas Eve morning finishing and my mom spent the afternoon Sewing the edges of both their quilts for me. But We finished and they look so nice.



Tucker and his quilt. They better enjoy them but it was a lot of work and who knows if I'll make them another one. Tucker's quilts has Lightening McQueen, Buzz Light Year, Thomas the Train, and Nemo. Hayden's has sports.


After we did presents we got ready and went out to Richard's parents house and opened presents with all of hes family. It was so much fun to be and there and hang out with everyone. I love just being able to spend time with family. That night we were able to talk to my Dad and Patty on the computer. It was great to see them.
Camilla and Brody.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It was a great Christmas. We had such a good time with everyone and it was so nice to have everyone all together!

Amy Allred said...

Cute Pictures. Your boys look like day and night next to eachother. It will be interesting to see what Camilla will look like. No matter what I'm sure she will be precious jsut like her big brother's.

Emily said...

Your kids are so cute!! I am so sad I missed the get together on Sunday with everyone. Abby is finally getting better. Sick kids are NO fun. Well I hope to see you soon and let's keep in touch. I stole your blog from Janae's.