I am so excited, I could hardly sleep last night. I checked Richard's email last night and he got an email from the NAU Physical Therapy program. He got an interview. I am so excited and proud of him. Out of all the applicants he was in the top 1/3. I am just so proud of him! He has worked so hard and it is nice to see that it is beginning to pay off. I was getting a little worried since we hadn't heard anything. We go to Flagstaff on March 6th and Richard has a three hour long interview. He has 2 one on one interviews with the PT Staff and then he has an hour to talk with current students and look at student housing and that kind of stuff. I am just so excited. Baylor University in Texsa should be calling soon for an interview as well. We really hope to get into one of them. I am just really proud of Richard!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that's exciting!! congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment