CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Camilla's Blessing

Well it is a little late but here are some pictures of Camilla's blessing. We were grateful to have lots of family there. It was special to have Tory still here for it. Richard gave her a beautiful blessing and we were grateful for those who came.



Tucker loves his sister!

Grandmas and our family!

All the Elicios that were there. Brody was asleep in his car seat. Hayden woke up right after we were done taking pictures.


We took these pictures a few weeks after her blessing, Hayden was asleep at church so we didn't get any good ones.




Our new camera from Christmas lets you take pictures in Black and White and Sepia, so I experimented. She is so cute! I loved her blessing dress it was so simple and cute. Thank you Dena for taking me to the Baby Boutique to find it. It was the cutest little shop. I can't wait to go back.

0 comments: