CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SNOW

We got snow again! I love having snow every so often. I am not one that would like to live in it. But it is fun to play in. Richard woke me up before he left for work tuesday morning and told me that it snowed and that it was more than last time. You couldn't see the grass through the snow. When Tucker and Hayden woke up I had them go look outside and they were so excited.
Camilla while we played in the snow.
Tucker rolling the head for our snowman!
Our finished snowman!
Tucker and Hayden were tyring to eat snow off of the snow off the snowman and he fell over so then Tucker was eating him. We had so much fun. When we went to leave that afternoon and all the snow was gone, Tucker asked what happened to it and I said well remember the snowman song, "In the sun he melted," He wanted the snow to last a little longer.

4 comments:

Shona and Blaine said...

you have you kids so bundled up like it is 0 degrees :) The kids are outside right now and I think that it is about 40 degrees and they have their light coats on and are playing in the snow. Ben is outide in his "summer shoes" you know the immitation crocs.

Marcie and Holly said...

We love the snowman. The snow is so fun to play in.

Michael and Dena said...

That looks like tons of fun. The boys look so cute and camilla is getting so big

Richard and Chelsey said...

Shona, My kids are babies in the cold like me. I think that they had pj pants on and pants and long sleeves and a heavy jacket with two gloves. They get cold quick.