CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween!















We had Tanner over to help us carve our pumpkins. Tucker and Hayden did a lot better this year about wanting to stick their hand inside the pumpkin and pull out the insides.














Our pumpkins. I think that they turned out cute!






The Public Library does a Costume party. Tucker was so excited to get to wear his bat costume. It was a little small but he loved it because on Little Einstein's Trick or Treat movie one of the characters is a bat, so he got to be the same.





All of us at the Trunk or Treat. Tucker would walk up to everyone and sing, "We are here to Trick or Treat, Trick or Treat, oh Happy Halloween." It was from his Einstein's movie. It was so funny. I was going to get a cheap shirt and paint something on my stomach but I forgot until it was too late. Then right before the Trunk or Treat Richard and I thought that it would be funny if we went dressed up like my Dad and Patty but we ran out of time. Maybe next year we will go dressed up as them on a mission.





Tucker showing off his wings. We had such a great time. After the Trunk or Treat we went down to Casa to see Kevin, Kristi, and Tanner. It was nice cuz there wasn't very many people so we could visit. Then we took Tanner over to the Lopez's house. They had a Haunted House. It was a lot of fun. They didn't try and scare us since we had the kids. Since our Truck or Treat started at 5:30 we hadn't eaten dinner yet so we went back to Casa to get some food. The kids were so hipper from all the sugar that they were being silly. We ended up staying at Casa till after 10 just laughing at Tucker and Hayden.

2 comments:

Shona and Blaine said...

Blaine went as a guy in the branch who played football at Rick's. Apparently he had a mullet back then. The shirt was the closest we could come to a football jersey. I didn't dress up I wasn't planning on going but for a minute because I should have just barely been coming home from the hospital.

Michael and Dena said...

I love the costumes. The kids look adorable.