Well Bernie got put in the Branch Presidency as Second Counselor. So Mike and Dena came down for the weekend. It has been so much seeing them so often. Tucker and Hayden love Lincoln.
This is the three grandkids so far. I'm sure Bernie and Mallene will be happy when David and Ashley's is added to the mix and then with ours in December. Tucker and Hayden Love their Cousins.
Lincoln loves to attack the boys when they try to give him a hug. I love it! Hayden loves to give Lincoln Hugs!
Lincoln Attacking Tucker. He pinched those cheeks really good.
A nice one of Tucker and Lincoln!
Well Tory surprised us all when she showed up Saturday night. I was in shock all weekend and I couldn't get over the fact that she was here. I loved seeing her. We have missed her a lot since she has been gone. When I saw her I had to do a double take because I wasn't expecting to see her. I started to cry while I was hugging her. I was so happy to see her. Tucker and Hayden were excited too. Tucker has being crazy with his Tia Tory. We have been working on Hayden to say her name and all he will say is the T sound but it works. They Love their Tia! The kids and I went to Mesa with Mallene to take Tory back to the airport. Tucker was so sad when we dropped her off. He didn't want to tell her goodbye but decided to and left her with lots of kisses. When he saw her leaving he started to cry it was really sad. We can't wait to see her in December.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
A Fun Weekend With Family
Posted by Richard and Chelsey at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man I miss my lil nephews! I had so much fun coming home for the weekend! I had a good time surprising everyone! You were definately the best!
Post a Comment