CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Run for Our Money!!

Well this baby has a mind of its own and is giving us a run for our money. I went to the doctor today and Dr. Tran did an ultrasound first, and what do you know, the baby had turned around, back head up. Last night I couldn't sleep until around 3 am. The baby was moving all over the place. I thought that it was going to pop out of my stomach. So I am thinking that the baby turned last night. Dr. Tran then checked me and I am dilated to about a 3 cm. So I have progressed. He suggests that as soon as the baby turns back head down he will induce me. Since I'm still progressing he doesn't want me to go into labor while the baby is breach. So he said as soon as I think that the baby has turned to call and go to the OB and he will do an ultrasound and if the baby is head down he will induce. I am going to get an appointment for Friday afternoon and if the baby has turned get induced that night or the next morning. If nothing has changed we will get an appointment for Monday and hopefully by then the baby has turned. I wish that I could go full term but I don't want to risk going into labor while the baby is breach. So hopefully in a week we will know if we have a Spencer or a Camilla added to our family.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am anxious!! It;s so fun that you don't know what you're having. Let us Know, good luck!!