CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Fun Filled Weekend!!

I don't even know where to start. Tory called me late Wednesday night and said that she might be coming into town on Thursday, well early Friday morning. She wanted to surprise her mom. One of her friends had called that day wanting to know if she wanted to come. Everything worked out work wise so she came. We left the house open for her and the couch made. When the boys woke up they were excited to see that Tia Tory had a sleep over at their house. It was so much fun to be on the other end of the surprise this time and to surprise Mallene. I took Tory down to the shop and she walked up behind Mallene holding Hayden like it was no big deal. Mallene turned around and screamed, twice and then hugged Tory. They both started crying and Mallene wouldn't let go of Tory. It was great. I wish that I would have done a video on my phone. Oh well maybe next time.


My sister also came down Friday night from Eagar. Tucker was again excited that he could have a sleep over at his house.

This is all the kids on Sat. picking up pecans in Kevin and Krisiti's back yard. The kids loved it and Kevin and Kristi got free labor. My kind of deal.
Saturday morning was the ground breaking ceremony for the Gila Valley Temple. They were estimating like 7,000 people to be there but then at the last minute they decided they would broadcast it which cut back on the number of people that were at the actual site. Richard had to go usher and had to be there at 6 am. So it was nice to have Tory there to help. It was cold so we left Camilla at home. The ground breaking was really neat. Tucker's eyes got big when they talked about President Spencer W Kimball and his wife Camilla. I am so excited for the temple.

Right before the ceremony started

Tory and Tucker with Fish lips
At the temple site
Our family at the temple site
Four Generations of boys! I love how different Tucker looks. Hayden looks so much like Richard and his grandpas

Tory, Camilla, and Brody

Tory and I painted Camilla's Toes Zebra stripes
Tory painted my toes and we decided to paint Mallene's and Ashley's toes. They looked so good and I love them so much! I want to get some of the polish. Tory painted my neices' toes and fingers too. She loved them.