Here are the rules:
Go to your documents/pictures
Click on the 6th file
Click on the 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people
Go to your documents/pictures
Click on the 6th file
Click on the 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people
This is a picture that was taken at Disneyland, It just so happens to be one of my favorites. We were on the Merry go Round. Gosh I miss Disneyland and I can't wait to go back. As soon as Tucker can ride on the bigger rides we'll go. He is about 40" tall so only 5 more inches.
Now it is your turn. Sorry if you don't like it but,
Tag-You're it:
Tory
Dena
Tami
Ashley
Kim
Shona
Cindy
So six was hard for me to choose so I did seven. I would love to see a picture from everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment