Well we have been very busy the last few weeks. We met Shona and her family in California and spent 3 1/2 days at Disneyland. It was so much fun. Neither me or Tucker wanted to leave. Shona came back to Safford after they spent some time in San Diego. It has been so much fun having them close by. My kids love their cousins, they have enjoyed lots of sleepovers and swimming this summer. It has been lots of fun. I have enjoyed taking lots of days off of work to be with family. Tory and Mike and Dena all came down for the 4th and we worked on Bernie and Mallene's house. It is coming along, hopefully floors will get started this weekend. I can't wait for it to get done and they can move in. We have also been working on getting our house ready for renters. I am not sure how much I am going to like being a landlord. I am to trusting of people and we have already been taken advantage of by the people who were supposed to rent from us. Hopefully these next people work out better. We took a load of stuff up to our house in Mesa, I love it and I can't wait to move up there. It will be a big change but will be lots of fun. We got Richard's schedule, I am so excited for him to start school. Tucker went to sleep with gum in his mouth and woke up with it in his hair. He was very sad when I told him that he would have to get a really short hair cut. It doesn't look too bad. Richard's boss is begging him to stay and work as long as possible so we will be here till the 16th of Aug. Not sure where we will be living since our renters are moving in on the 6th of Aug. Life will be very interesting this next year with moving, Richard starting school, and a new baby on the way. We should be pretty busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to slip in the new baby on the way at the end. Congrats!!! And good luck!
Congrats! Come by anytime and I'll teach you how to make bedding. Although it's all online on different blog tutorials that make it so easy. You curtis's sure know how to pop those babies out!!
Post a Comment