So it has been a long time. We moved to Mesa in Aug. and so far I am loving it. Thank goodness for the little bit of family that we have close by. The kids really miss all their cousins but are adjusting well. They just get way excited when anyone comes to visit. Our ward is great, we got called to teach in Primary and I love that I get to teach with Richard. It is nice to get to see him all 3 hours of church since we don't see much of him during the school week. He is gone most of the day and gets home in time to eat and put kids to bed then he is usually studying after that. Thankfully he has found a good study group and they get together and study, it is nice cuz some nights the wives get together while the guys study. Things will get even crazier and more busy with the baby coming soon. I am excited to find out if we are adding a sister or a brother to our family. The kids are excited as well! Tucker goes to kindergarten in Aug which blows me away and makes me a little sad. I can't believe that he is old enough.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment