CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It has been awhile

Well in about 3 months we will be moving to Mesa for Richard to start school. I am so excited to move onto the next phase of our life. I am really sad that we will be leaving Safford though. I love it here and the kids I think will be in a bit of shock when we leave most of our family. Thank goodness that we will have Mike and Dena, Kim and Adam, and Jacob and Maho. It will be losts of fun. We think that we have a place lined up to rent in Mesa, on Higley and Southern. I am sad to leave our house. We also have someone lined up to rent our house here so that is a big relief. Other than that we have been busy trying to get Bernie and Mallene's house finished before we move and try to get our house fixed up before we leave as well. I have been busy working at Casa Manana. It has been so much fun down there with all of the visitors for the temple open house. It really has been so much fun seeing all the people that have been coming for the temple. We are so excited to have the temple here and it will be nice to be able to go to the temple every week. Mother's Day was wonderful. Richard surprised me with a really pretty dress and my favorite cereal. He also made me a candy gram. It was so much fun. Today Tucker at breakfast today said, "Mom for Brother's Day, I want my favorite cereal in bed and a big card with candy on it" He was totally serious too! It was so funny! I was like there isn't a Brother's Day and he was like oh Just Mother's and Father's Days. So I think that we should start doing a Brother's and Sister's Day.

Camilla's first Hair Cut by Tia Tory. I had Tory trim up Camilla's hair
While Tory was here we went to Sierra Vista to see David and Ashley. The kids had a blast playing.
My way cute dress I got for Mother's Day!

0 comments: