Well I can't believe that Camilla Tured 1. It went by so fast, but she is 1. Brody's birthday is the day before so we spent Saturday afternoon celebrating his birthday which was lots of fun. Then that night we went to Goldern Corral, Tucker's choice, to celebrate Mallene and Camilla's birthday. They Share a birthday. It was lots of fun. On Sunday Bernie and Mallene came over and we had dinner and cake for Camilla and Mallene. We celebrated Camilla's birthday with my family the day after Thanksgiving along with my mom's birthday and Jay Jr.'s bday. So many Birthdays.
The boys and their new sister! Just before we left the hospital after what felt like forever being there.
Presents at golden Corral, don't mind me eating in the back ground. We got Camilla a My Little Pony. I loved them when i was little

Sunday singing to Mallene and Camilla
Okay so Hayden had a birthday too. He turned 3 on the 20th of Dec. I can't believe that either. Where does the time go. It seems like just yesterday he was this cute little baby. Now he is a toddler and has a mind of his own and is so incredibly stubborn.

I love this
Just before we went home, that was a long odeal waiting for hayden to pee, he was stubborn even as a baby i guess
Hayden and his Cousin Brook. They share a birthday and are exactly 1 year apart. I forgot my camera so i got this from Tami, not a good shot of Hayden. I need to get pictures from Amy.
So I am not totally caught up, So much has happened that it would take me forever. Did I mention that we bought a house. I guess that is big news to share. We closed on a house towards the end of Oct. We are all moved in, still fixing some stuff up but I love it. we have lots of space inside and out. We did just recently apply again to PT school and hopefully something works out this time around, if not then I guess the people of the gila valley are stuck with us. We love it here so I wouldn't mind but it would be nice to be done with school. we should know more hopefully in March as to wether or not we are going anywhere.
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! And have such fun personalities!!
Thanks Emily. They keep me on my toes. They can drive you crazy one min. and melt your heart the next.
Post a Comment