CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Tucker!

Okay so I wrote this clearly a long Time ago only Oct. 4th. Anyways here is along with lots of other posts.


My little Platinum Haired baby


Well I can't believe it but My baby is 4!! Tucker had a birthday yesterday, it was a fun relaxing day. We always wake our kids up with a doughnut and sing happy birthday and they get balloons. I love it because Tucker just sits and smiles the whole time that we are singing to him. Patty helped in making a wonderful Breakfast, Lucky Tucker. It was more for the adults, we enjoyed his birthday a lot. We had scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and lots of juice. Patty also made Tucker some birthday cookies. We haven't had a party yet but we will soon. We did do some Super Tucker Cup Cakes Saturday night with some of my family. It was lots of fun and I can't believe that he is four. OH and Tucker got the best present from Aunt Amy, she had a beautiful baby BOY Sunday morning. Tucker isn't too excited now but they will have so much fun when they are older.

For Tucker's birthday we took a family trip to Disneyland. My dad and Patty met us over there. It was so much fun, we mainly went because Tucker turned 4 on the 4th. That and we have been saving since our last trip and he is finally tall enough to ride on almost everything. It was so much Fun! I love that place.
In the entrance to DLand.
All of us with Mickey Mouse! Our favorite Mouse!
Tucker and Hayden Pretending to be pirates
Us with our favorite Race Car!
Camilla Trying to pull out the sword, Tucker can hardly wait for his turn.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Chelsey you really should post more often so we can see your kids and what you guys are up to!! It was really good to visit on Thusday, it's been WAY too long!!
Thanks for the pics.

Richard and Chelsey said...

Thursday was so much fun! We need to get together more. I need to post more I just get busy and forget. Oh well maybe I will get better at it.