CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time for a hair cut!





It is time for a hair cut!! Both the boys need a hair cut but before I cut it I wanted to take pictures of how long it got. Tucker wouldn't let me do his hair crazy.






I love Hayden's smile!!
















Okay you know it is long when I can put each side up in a pony tail.













5 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

he looks just like Tory when he smiles. Those are some cute pics.

Richard and Chelsey said...

I think that he has Tory's smile too!

Tory said...

Haha, you brought out the mexican in Hayden by slickin his hair back!

Kim and Adam said...

It is about time you cut their hair. What nice pictures!

Michael and Dena said...

Check out our blog we gave you an AWARD!