CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Love the Olympics!

Richard and I have been counting down the days until the Olympics start. We love watching the summer Olympics. I could not believe the opening ceremonies on Friday. They were amazing. It is fun because the kids watch the games with us and last night Tucker tried to some of the gymnastics that the USA girls were doing. It was funny.

2 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!! I am obsessed with them. I love Michael Phelps. The mens relay? Awesome!

Richard and Chelsey said...

I am obsessed too! That is all I have been watching day and night. Tucker calls them Mommy's cartoons. That 4 X 100 relay was awesome!!! We couldn't believe that they won! And then the the 4 X 200 Relay blew everyone away! I just wish that the womens gymnastics could have done better. Richard and I are waiting for track to start.