CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tucker and Chicken Pox

Well we are pretty sure that Tucker got the Chicken Pox. If I didn't see the spot appear before my eyes I would have thought they were just bug bites. But he started out with two in the morning, after naps he had three more on his arm. Then about an hour later I saw another one. Within two hours of being awake he was up to ten spots. I called the doctor but couldn't get in. Sat. we had a primary activity and he was so sad when he couldn't go. He kept telling me that he didn't want spots anymore. He stayed home with Richard and Hayden. That night I told him that he had to take a warm bath to make the spots go away and he told me not yet because the Chickens didn't come out and play yet. He really thought that chickens were going to come play. Well he had a very mild case and they never blistered but as a kid mine never did either. So we got lucky. Now I am just waiting for Hayden to get them because he unlike Tucker was never vaccinated for Chicken Pox.

2 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

Poor Tucker. I'm glad it wasn't to bad. I wish the chickens could have come out and play though.

Richard and Chelsey said...

I guess I should have mentioned that this happened on the 12th and 13th of Sept. By the next Monday they were gone.