These are some pictures of the kids with their cousins. Tucker loves playing with his cousins. He thinks that any new kids that he meets are his cousins. This summer he got to play with a lot of cousins. My mom and I drove up to Montana and stayed for about a week. Richard helped get us up to Salt Lake but had to return home for work. Darn bills that have to be paid. My mom and I then went back down to Salt Lake with my sister for a week and a half. Richard flew back up to spend a week with us. But Tucker got to meet lots of cousins that he has never seen before. It was a lot of fun.
This is in Montana. We had just spent over a hour looking through mud searching for sapphires. We were pretty lucky and my mom, Shona, and I each found a lot. The kids were tired, we got snow while we were there.
This is a picture of Hayden, Tucker, and Ben. They are sitting on the steps at the Salt Lake Temple. Tucker loved being at the temple and seeing all the princesses come out. Richard and I were also able to go to a session. It was really neat.
This is a picture of Tucker, Mikayla, and Hayden. They had so much fun playing with her. They didn't want to leave to come home.
More Cousins, Chad, Jamison, and Tucker. They were his buds, I was surprised when I caught Chad, who just graduated from High School, playing kitchen with Tucker and Hayden. These are my Uncle Reed's kids, they were a big help in baby sitting so that we could go to the endowment session, and both sealings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment