CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Toilet Training!!

Well I did it and I am still in the process but Tucker is getting potty trained. We started last Tuesday. I have been talking it up with him about how he can wear Mickey Mouse underwear, Train underwear and Cars underwear. He has been very excited about going potty in the toilet and no more diapers. We went to the store Monday and got a little toilet for him, and let him pick out different kinds of underwear. I thought that I would maybe be able to get Hayden done at the same time but after four accidents in a row, I was done and put a diaper back on Hayden. Tucker has done pretty well. He has had better days than others. Some days he goes without accidents while others are full of accidents. It has been a challenge but he loves it and does not want to go back to diapers. He had one poop accident and then the next time pooped in the toilet. He called it a "Hot Dog" poop. Hayden loves to follow Tucker into the bathroom and watch. If I am not careful and do not empty the pee out right away, Hayden will go in and empty it for me. Tucker hasn't fully caught on how to hold his pee but he is doing pretty good.

2 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

That is awesome Tucker way to go!

Marcie and Holly said...

Good luck with that! That is some hard stuff to do!