I was in charge of the Branch's float for the 24th of July parade. We did it as a primary activity. The kids had a blast. Luckily my sister saved everything from last year. Since it got rained out last year we decided to reuse the stuff. This made my job so easy. Here are some pictures of our float.
I think that our float turned out really cute. The theme was Blessed, Honored Pioneers.
Our float was "Latter Day Pioneers - Guiding Stars"
Tucker and Hayden with their cool Star sunglasses!!
Some girls from the primary!
Boys from our primary!!!
The Verdugo family from the Branch that rode with us. We got rained on for thirty minutes while we waited for the parade to start. It stopped raining just long enough for the parade and then rained most of the rest of the night. But it was a lot of fun and the food was great, even if the lines were really long.
5 comments:
The Kids look so cute in their star glasses.
Thanks! It was so much fun!
I looked on your blog to see if you posted what you're having.. I'm anxious!!
That is something that I really miss living up in the city.. they don't celebrate anything, esspecially the 24th. Your float turned out cute! Maybe we'll come down next year for that!
Lindsay, We actually decided not to find out what we are having. I can't believe that I did it but I had my sonogram last week and I didn't find out. I am really excited. So when is number two on the way? Oh and Emilee is pregnant!!
Hey Chelsey! Could you email me you and your counselors email addresses please? We started a Stake Primary Blog and are keeping it private. So with the addresses I can invite all you guys to it. Thanks
allreds33@yahoo.com
Your blog is very cute!
Post a Comment