I had another appointment. Everything is going great with the baby, the heart rate was in the 140's. I go in on the 23rd of July for my big sonogram. I don't think that we are going to find out what we are having. I asked the doctor if Richard or I would be able to help deliver the baby. He thinks that I am crazy and asked how I would be able to. I told him as long as I didn't get very big then I could. He said we will see if I can do it but that Richard definitely could. I am so excited that at least Richard will have the opportunity to.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What! Why aren't you going to find out? I'm dieing to know
I think that it would be exciting to have Richard be the first to find out what we are having. Only time will tell if I had handle not knowing. I just have to make it through the appointment when they ask if you want to know what you are having.
Post a Comment