CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Baby At 10 Weeks


Well I had an ultra sound at my 10 Week appointment and the doctor took a picture for us. It is amazing how fast the baby has grown since five weeks ago. Five weeks ago you couldn't see anything. Then at 10 weeks, there was a baby, with a heart. Just amazing!!

3 comments:

Galerindo said...

hi, i like your blog. i love to see photos from other country, hehehe.
i have some photos of my country in www.galerindo.com, see you charles, chelsey :)

Galerindo said...

congrats for your baby

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats! I think it looks like you guys! I can definitely see a resemblance. Also, congratulations on your graduations. That's amazing. you two look cute in your caps and gowns. I'm glad you had family to help out with your kids. Family is great. And you have a great one!