Well a lot has happened and I just haven't had time to put anything up. Things have been going great. Camilla is getting big. I can't believe that she is six months old already. We are loving summer. I coached Track in the spring, it was a little hectic but we did it. Next year will be easier since we won't have a little baby.
The boys fell asleep at the shop and this is how they slept. Tucker was lucky and go the bench, Tory should know it is comfortable or not, ;) Hayden got the floor and roll of paper towel. Good thing kids can sleep anywhere.
Camilla almost 6 months old. This was right after a bath. She is a very happy baby.
The boys playing on a sand pile at grandma and grandpa Elicio's.
1 comments:
Haha! I love that the kids are sleeping at the shop. Tucker does have the rigth idea! That bench is so comfortable! Wow, the boys are getting so big. I feel like I'm missing out on so much being gone! I love the Yamaha shirts!
Post a Comment