CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Number Three on the Way!!

Well we found out a few weeks ago, after a home pregnancy test, that we would be having a new addition to the family. I just went to the Doctor on Monday and he confirmed it that we are pregnant. I think that I am due around December 10th. We were hoping for a November or March baby but we are really excited. Tucker has been pretty excited. We couldn't keep it a secret because he has started to try and tell people. Everyone needs to keep their fingers crossed for a little girl. We are hoping for a girl but will be happy with whatever. Tucker goes back and forth as to what he wants. Some days he wants a girl and some days he wants a boy. I guess maybe it depends on how Hayden is treating him that day. We are very excited. I go back to the doctor May 15th and will hopefully have a picture then to put up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Hey I don't think I have your email address right. Email me or I'll call you!

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats! The Elicio fam is growing. That is so neat. I think you guys need a girl too!

Michael and Dena said...

we are so excited. Lincoln is going to get two new cousins. We can't wait.

Tory said...

I'm way excited for you guys! I'm even more excited that I finally got a blog! Haha!

Lindsay said...

Okay so what the heck!! That's so exciting! You guys are good at having babies in December huh?!?!

Sorry about Benjamin being sick, we really wanted you guys to come and stay. Please try again!hehe!

Lindsay said...

TOdd is begging to have #2 but I keep having to remind him that I'll be the one up in the night and home with 2 kids. haha! Yes we are gearing up but we'll see:)