CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Disneyland March 2008

Richard and Tucker on the rollarcoaster in Toontown. This is while the ride was going. I was sitting in front of them. Tucker liked it and rode it three times in a row.

Me and Tucker on the "Snowman ride" (Monorail). After going twice in a row, Tucker was done with that ride for the day.



Playing in the water in Bug's Land. The kids had a blast and it was fun to cool off. We just can't get enough of this place. Any time we ask Tucker where we are going he says, "Disneyland". I am just sad that he couldn't ride more of the rides. I will get more pictures on here soon.



4 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

Disneyland is the best. Those are some great pictures.

Marcie and Holly said...

That's our fave place too! We are going this month and next! I can't wait.

Unknown said...

Hi Chelsey! Hey How are you? How was your birthday? i thought of you, sorry I am lame and did not call. I hope you had a happy birthday!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! I love that place... in fact we are going there next week. I'm excited!