CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Sunday that will never be forgotten!

July 28, 2008 We had a very eventful day on July 20th. I didn't think that so much could happen in a short span of two hours. The morning started out fine as we were getting ready for church. We were running a little late for church and hurried out the door. On the way to church Hayden fell asleep. When we got there and got Hayden out of the car we realized that he pooped. So Richard and Tucker went in and sat down and I had to go change Hayden, which put me walking in late. The kids were doing good in church but during the first speaker Hayden made a funny burp so Richard picked him up. We were both just looking at him when it happened. All of the sudden Hayden puked all over Richard and all over the floor. It was the most puke I have ever seen. Richard was covered, Hayden was covered, and the floor was covered. I was thankfully not the one holding him and I was cracking up at what just happened. And for breakfast Hayden just had to drink a yogurt drink. So everything was curdled and discusting. It did not want to clean up with the few wipes that we had, so I ran off to the bathroom to get paper towels. I was laughing so hard the whole time that I was crying. I came back in with a bunch of paper towel to try and help with the mess. During the rest hymn Bernie went out and got this Bio Hazard Bodily Fluid Clean Up Kit. It came with a big red bag with warnings all over it. Richard had to use Gloves to use the stuff. By the time we finished it was 12:30 pm, Hayden threw up around 11:30 am. The other ward was already coming in for choir practice as we had the vacuum cleaner out. It was very funny. I had sharing time so I sent Richard and Hayden home, while Tucker and I stayed. As soon as they left with the car, I remembered that Tucker hadn't been to the bathroom since 10:00 am. So I knew that as soon as his class was over he would have to go. I went to the primary room and got sharing time ready, the whole time watching for Tucker's class so I could take him to the bathroom. Just before one, I heard Tucker crying and his teacher brought him out. She told me that he didn't say he had to go, and I looked down and saw that he was soaking wet. He had an accident. I think that he was really embarrassed because he didn't want to go into the primary room. Then the problem hit me, Richard left with the car and the diaper bag, in the diaper bag were Tucker's extra clothes. I had nothing to change him into. I tried calling Richard and he didn't answer. So I told Tucker to hold the phone and talk to Richard when he called back. When Richard called Tucker couldn't even talk. He just started crying again. Poor kid. Mallene let us take her car home. Thank goodness I have wonderful councilors who did my sharing time for me and took care of everything. They were wonderful. All of this in 2 hours!! I couldn't believe it. I wish that I had a picture of the mess that Hayden made because it was very funny!!

0 comments: