Well for Family Home Evening we went and picked out a Christmas tree from my Brothers' Nursery. Tucker had been asking for our tree since Saturday after his Primary activity. Then that night after the light parade, we went to Gingerbread House and he saw Santa there and when asked what he wanted, he didn't tell Santa toys. Nope he asked for a tree! So I decided we better get one. When I told him that's what we were doing he started to describe the trees from Gingerbread House as the ones he wanted. But he was okay with the idea of us decorating our own too.
my brother Dustin, Richard and the kids with our tree. It is so cute and little. They have really nice trees and so many to choose from.
Me and the kids in with all the trees to pick from.
Richard and Hayden putting up one of Hayden's ornaments.
Tucker and I putting up one of Tucker's ornaments.
Richard and I putting up one of ornamenys. Every year we buy each of the kids an ornament, one for the two of us, and a family one. We haven't gotten them for this year yet.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Our Christmas Tree!
Posted by Richard and Chelsey at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haha love the funny face! She'll be great to take pictures with! Tree is cute too! Just don't get shocked by the lights agian this year! Baha.. I guess thats not very funny though!
Post a Comment